Wednesday, March 7, 2012

No News... And Other News

First of all, I’d like to welcome all of my new “stalkers.” *waves*

Secondly, does anyone know how far away June is? It’s a long time. I submitted a couple of short stories for an awesome anthology, but the deadline isn’t until the end of June. Needless to say, I haven’t heard whether or not my stories made the cut. I mean, they have until June, why would they make a decision now? But that hasn’t stopped me from obsessively checking my email, hoping to hear something. At least I haven’t received a flat “your writing sucks” rejection yet. At this stage, no news is good news, right? Someone please tell me I’m right.

And finally, I’m going to be participating in my very first blog-hop giveaway starting March 17th. I can’t tell you what it is yet, but I’m giving away something super special, so mark your calendars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment