Friday, August 24, 2012

Random Tidbits

Looking over my last several posts I noticed that they are all reviews. It almost looks like I've been binge reading or something. Well, I have. But I have a good reason. I'm supposed to get my edits for Blood Bound in a few weeks. *Squeee!* Depending on how horribly shredded my MS is, I may not be able to touch another book (or blog page) for a while. *Shudders*

But reading isn't the only thing I've been doing. I promise. I've written and submitted a few short stories to various places. They all have long waiting periods before they'll tell me anything, so here I go again. I hate waiting.

And finally, I'm getting to see some cover mock-ups now, and let me tell you: Seeing my name on the cover (even if it is just a picture) is pretty darn awesome. So, since the entire point of a cover is to catch a potential reader's eye, what do you think? Should the cover be a scene from the book, something that makes you think "Oooh, that's pretty/creepy/interesting," or something else entirely?


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment