Monday, April 22, 2013

It's Monday!

So, last week I posted about my "Writer's Winter," and about getting my latest round of edits. Then I banished myself to a week of editing, correcting, and re-looking at my book. I've got to admit, I liked it. My book, that is. It's been long enough since I'd read it that I smiled anew at the funny parts, and even though I did write it, I'd forgotten about a few details. What I'm trying to say is that I'm excited about the way Blood Bound has taken shape, and I'm really grateful to all the awesome people who've helped me so far.

And now I feel the first breaths of Spring! Maybe. It's been a bit elusive this year. But I do feel a spark of creativity coming back, so I'm going to grab it. Which basically means this may be another post-less week. I hope you'll forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment