Friday, July 12, 2013

Coming Soon




In our busy world of meetings and microwaves, car radios and cellphones, people always wish they could get an extra hour in the day. But what if they could? Doorways to Extra Time is an anthology that explores ways to get extra time (be it an hour, a day, or a decade) and the impact it would have--whether upon a single life, a family or an entire world.

Expected Publication, August 13, 2013.

Okay gang, I just wanted to let you know about this super-awesome anthology coming out next month. Why, yes, I do have a story in it. How did you guess? ;)  

Doorways to Extra Time is home to my first published flash fiction, and I'm excited to see what you think. It doesn't hit shelves for another month, but you can pre-order it in the "Buy my Books" now, and I'll be adding a Goodreads widget to my sidebar as soon as possible. Happy Weekend!  

1 comment: