Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Working on...Proofs

So, this has been a pretty exciting week for me. Last weekend, I had a pdf. sent to me of my flash fiction story, "The Game." It was all formatted ready go go to the printer for the Doorways to Extra Time anthology. *Note the handy-dandy widget to add it to your Goodreads shelf in my sidebar.

And then, oh, and then... This was in m mailbox on Monday.

The proof copy of Blood Bound! I'm not going to lie, I almost died from excitement. And now that I've recovered, I'm combing over it one last time before it is ready to go out into the world. You're eyes aren't playing tricks on you, this is a different cover from the one shown on Goodreads. That's because it's a LIMITED EDITION proof. Which means that when I'm super-famous these puppies might be worth something. :) 
Oh! And in the midst of my Squeeeing, I also did a guest post for Book Divas, just in case you missed it. See, I have been busy. 

So, what do you think of the Limited Edition cover? 

3 comments: